For information please call
We specialize in smaller Cavaliers!
Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:
1. They live here. You don't.
2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.
(That's why they call it "fur"niture.)
3. I like my pets a lot better than I do most people.
4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.
Dogs and cats are better than kids.
They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about having to buy the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, and don't need a gazillion dollars for college -- and if they get pregnant, you can sell their children.
We live at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains..
I remember one time in college my professor said: "You will experience unconditional love 3 times in your life, if you are lucky.... from your parents, for your children and from your dog!" He was so right!!
Ever wonder how a breeder takes care of her puppies??
All of my breeding females are hand picked for their size, appearance and temperament. They come from a select group of European Cavaliers.
I like a small Cavalier with a beautiful face. Most of my dogs are Canine Good Citizens, several of them are therapy dogs!
A state of the art
full service dog boarding, grooming and training facility.
Whoever said you can't buy happiness...
never bought a Cavalier puppy!
This is our home and these are our dogs!
Puppies are tiny miracles with paws!
When you're sad,
I'm always there to cheer you up!!
Jan 10 2011 "Our Winter Wonderland"
The parent club for every breed decides what health screenings a dog must attain to be "breed worthy". Once a dog has obtained all of those screenings they get a CHIC number. All of my breeding males are CHIC certified and most are AKC Champions. All my breeding females are CHIC certified as well, if they are age appropriate.
You will always be able to look that up at
OFA certifications increases the "probability" of getting a healthy dog.
We believe breeding good healthy dogs increases the probability that the puppies from these dogs will live long happy lives. We keep up with our breeding dogs their entire lives. I can usually show you 3 to 5 generations of linear pedigrees.
It is always my goal to provide you with a beautiful , healthy puppy. One that will bring years of love and happiness to your family. Check out my Available Puppies page!
If you would like to have portrait of your dog, check this out!
Karen Killian's talent is amazing!
We have puppies available trained 2 different ways
1. Trained/Socialized Puppies - These puppies are ready to go home at 10 weeks. Our concentration is on good social skills and pottying outside. They will have age appropiate vaccines. These puppies are $2,500 with a $250 refundable deposit up to 9 weeks. This is our introduction training.
2. Advanced Puppies - These puppies are ready to go home at 14 weeks. They will have age appropiate vaccines. These puppies are $3,000 with a $500 nonrefundable deposit. They will be crate trained and will be potty trained (as in to potty outside). House training begins when the puppy arrives at your home. These puppies spend 4 weeks working with an experienced, professional trainer on developing manners and practicing basic obedience. This provides a solid foundation on which you will conintue building! We reccommend this program for a more satisfying puppy experience.
Holly Crumley (owner) 678.316.4519
There is another website that is using our testimonials and pictures of our dogs.
We are NOT affliated with them in anyway.
Please be aware!!
You can now find our all-time favorite products online and have them shipped directly to you!!
Please check it out!